Ram Mandir’s inauguration in Ayodhya Nagari will Jumpstart with 7-day events
“The Ram Mandir’s Inauguration is scheduled for January 22 in Ayodhya” reads an anchor of a popular news channel. The man watching television says himself “I have heard this a thousand times”. he switches to another news channel and gets immersed in the news of the cricket match, the rise in stock prices, the Sankranti festival etc. Meanwhile, the woman of the house (Man’s wife) and neighbouring houses gather in their home as they do every day when the sun is about to set. Their topic jumps from marriage to society and finally lands in Ram Mandir.
The man who is watching the TV leaves the house as he doesn’t want to hear about Ram Mandir or Ram Mandir’s inauguration. He walks on the road to a distant house and speaks with another man. Meanwhile, a woman in the house among the group says that the inauguration is to begin on January 16, seven days before the actual inauguration. what events take place in those seven days?
Seven Day Events
- Praying for the god by the Priest appointed by the temple trust. Dashavid bath on the banks of the Saryau River followed by Vishnu worship and Godan
- A huge procession is planned on this day it will visit Ayodhya carrying Ram Lalla and Saryau water in Mangalkalsh
- Rituals start with Ganesh Ambika Puja, Varun Puja, Matrika Puja, Brahmin Varan, Vastu Puja etc.
- Agni staph, Navagrah staph and Havan
- Cleaning the sanctum sanctorum of the temple with the holy water of Sarayu, followed by Vaastu Shanti and Annadhivas.
- A sacred bath with 125 urns leads to the completion of shayvidas
- The deity of the Ram Lalla will be declared sacred in Mrigashira Nakshatra in the afternoon. This will complete the Ram Mandir’s Inauguration
A lot of events are taking place in a few days seems like it is the rituals that should be conducted before declaring Ram Lalla as sacred says the woman among them listening patiently.
Yes of course replies the other woman who shared all the details with them
Anyhow we won’t be able to see the Ram Mandir’s inauguration says another woman
Why not? says the woman who was talking about the seven-day ceremony, we can watch it on Television. The live telecast will be much better than overcoming the crowd for the darshan.
someone from the group – what happens on the day of the inauguration?
Woman: The day begins with Shringar aarti, which is scheduled at 6:30 AM
In between normal pooja will be conducted as per the rituals
Followed by Sandhya Aarti at 7:30 Pm
Someone from the group: What about the darshan timings?
Woman: 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM, 2 PM to 7 PM
Someone from the group: Anywhere we are not going, nor we would be able to get darshan if we go on the day of Ram Mandir’s inauguration
Someone from the group: But we will go one day definitely
Someone from the group: All of us together?
Someone from the group: of course
Someone from the group: It’s been more than three hours since we started speaking. All of us have to move to our home, I am moving what about you? says the woman and leaves.
someone from the group: Soon we will gather like this to share about Lord Rama Leela
Dear Readers, If you want to read our other blogs click here
Dear Readers, if you want to read blogs on this from a different website click here
1. when is the inauguration of Ram Mandir In Ayodhya?
The Ram Mandir’s Inauguration is on January 22
2. What is the deity’s name, which will be placed in the Ram Mandir?
The name of the deity is Ram Lalla representing when Lord Ram was a kid.
3. What is so special about the Ram Mandir’s Inauguration?
Ram Mandir was destroyed by the Invaders a few centuries ago, from then to now it was the dream of the Ram followers to build a new temple.
4. What are the Darshan timings on January 22?
Devotees can get darshan of Lord Ram from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM, and from 2 PM to 7 PM